Introduction Java Certification
This course is designed for experienced Java programmers that want to pass the Java Standard Edition 7, whose certification is now administered through Oracle corporation. Exam, 1Z0-803, or 1Z0-804.
It is not a beginner course. If you have never programmed in Java before, I suggest you start with an introductory Java course. However, if you have programmed in Java and are confident in your programming skills, then this course will help you pass the certification exam.
As of June 2019, the exams (1Z0-803 and 1Z0-804) have been replaced with Java SE 8 exames ( 1Z0-808, 1Z0-809).
Further more the exams for Java 11 are ( 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816).
This is organized according to the exam topics published by Oracle.
It covers Java syntax, analysis of Java programs, exceptions, multithreading, object-oriented programming, input/output streams, and the API packages that are subject to the certification exam.
The essential points of each topic are described and illustrated in a concise manner. The course contains hundreds of questions that test your knowledge of these essentials in preparation for the certification exam.
By taking this course, reviewing the information it presents, and working your way through the questions,
you will not only be better prepared to take the certification exam, you will be a much better Java programmer.
OCA Java SE7 (1Z0-803) Test Objectives
- Java Basics
- Working with Java Data Types a) Variables and Objects b) String, StringBuilder
- Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Constructors, Methods, and Encapsulation
- Working with Inheritance
- Handling Exceptions
After completing the course, you will have the skills necessary to pass:
- Java SE 7 (Deprecated)
- 1Z0-803 - Oracle Certified Associate
- 1Z0-804 - Oracle Certified Programmer
- Java SE 8
- 1Z0-808 - Oracle Certified Associate
- 1Z0-809 - Oracle Certified Programmer
- Java SE 11
- 1Z0-815 - Oracle Certified Associate
- 1Z0-816 - Oracle Certified Programmer
- Use all the resources of the Java programming language to write solid Java code
- Analyze the behavior of programs that are written by others, identify problems with these programs, and suggest appropriate corrections